Monday 12 July 2010

Photography.

Now, this isn't a post posting different photographs ect. This is basically the post of me going 'OMG LOOK AT THE PRETTY CAMERA, I WANT I WANT!!' so please do bare with me. (ooer.)

I wouldn't say I'm a particually amazing photographer, I've stuck with a small Fujifilm (which apparently has been updated and they don't stock my exact one anymore...!) for quite some time, it's not the best of cameras but at the time it was cost effective.

However, my eldest brother has a beautiful camera. He's done photography before as a job, his work is amazing! I think -emphasis on the think- that the camera he owns is a Canon 4OD. I shall have to ask him and correct myself if I've gotten this wrong.

Anyway, I've come quite far in terms of my photography, from the 11 year old self who put her thumb over a photo of the eiffel tower to now where I can take a pretty decent photo, when I've got the right equipment. Decent photos are all about quality to me, which my little pocket Fujifilm one doesn't like to do! Not knocking it, I do love it, just the quality isn't 'eeee this is sososososo amazing' y'know?

I'm shit at saving but I'd love to have this camera:
http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/75886/show.html?cm_vc=PPZ1

One day, my lovelies... one day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment